I was tagged by Ang a long time ago and if you're reading this consider yourself tagged...yeah all ONE of you!! :-D
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I would do anything for my kids!
2. I worry waaay too much about what other people think or might think of or about me.
3. I have yet to figure out what makes my father tick. If ever I do, I might find the source of what makes me tick.
4. I really miss being around my family, although I don't want to live in OH.
5. I love green veggies.
6. I often eat non-breakfast food for breakfast.
7. I am spoiled!
8. I do things to agitate Mr. Wonderful because I know whatever it is really agitates him.
9. I love going to the Comedy Club, but haven't been since Ang was here 2 years ago.
10. I am buying a ham the next time I go shopping, because I haven't had ham since last Easter at my Mom's when we visited.
11. Drivers who do not yield make me angry.
12. Some of my bad habits include procrastinating, cussing, and talking on my cell while driving.
13. Thirteen is my favorite number.
14. I still tease my hair like I did in the 80s and 90s, it's just not quite as poofy.
15. I prefer to write with blue ink, and roller pens are too messy for me.
16. I love to cook, when I don't "have" to.
17. I am very "old-fashioned" in the way I am raising my kids.
18. I love to dance, I just think I look stupid doing it. Therefore I don't.
19. I once did a naked jumping jack, won't do that again! EVER!
20. I could do a lot of things, but I choose not to because Mr. Wonderful "wants" me to do them.
21. One day, I will have a house on the beach.
22. I function very well under pressure.
23. There are at least twenty-five things I could be doing right now other than this, lol!
24. I have to have a lot of ice in my drinks.
25. This is a pretty lame-o list!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes- Tommy Blaze had us both pissing our pants!! OMG-that was a great show!!
You and Mr. FixIt definitely are split from the same mold- about half your list. For #3-He's more like his womb person than he likes which adds to their separation- he doesn't WANT to be influenced by her anymore than instinct makes him--or at least did years ago. But I think if he maybe understood it, he'd be able to better handle it, so you're on the right track.
Good list- nothing lame about it!
Post a Comment