Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday fill-ins!

1. The crickets sing, and I love that they drive my husband in-freaking-sane!

2. Here's to you wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the man I call Mr. Wonderful!

4. I was tan and skinny and my "girls" were where they should be and I was running naked on a beach; this was a dream.

5. But as for me, life is not a dream and I'm not the skinny, tan, perky boobed naked person running on a beach...dang the luck!

6. Moron County is where I come from.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to boat drinks, tomorrow my plans include a Halloween party and Sunday, I want to go where it's WARM!...oh wait, I am where it is WARM!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is #6 a typo?? Either way LMAO!!

Insane in the Membrane said...

Not a typo...just the truth!