Friday, November 28, 2008
OMG!!
The source of my frustration right now...Mr. Wonderful, of course! This is my day off. MY DAY OFF! and I have talked to him more than if he were here sitting in the chair beside me. He's driving me up the freakin' wall and he's not even here. UGH! I don't know why I let him annoy me the way that I do, I really don't, but I continue to let his calls and requests bother me. I have no one to blame except for myself for this problem. By letting him know it annoys me and doing nothing about it, I essentially tell him that it is OK to call every 5 min. I do have caller ID, I don't have to answer the phone....if it is truly important, he'll call back, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry hope you had a better afternoon! WILLbe on the road again tomorrow...but have new toy...typing on it right now! hehe hope the weekend can be a bit relaxing :-D
Post a Comment