Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BANG...BANG...BANG...

That my dear readers is the sound of me banging my head against this brick wall called life. As most of us learn over the course of our lives, sometimes life just SUCKS! But...what really matters when life sucks? Is it all the crap? Is it the joy we are missing out on? What really matters?

To quote Jimmy Buffett, "When life gives you limes, make margaritas!" In other words take it with a grain of salt, deal with it and move on. Life is too short to dwell on all the crap that comes your way It is far better to deal with it, drink a few margaritas if necessary, and LET GO!

Letting go of the negative is something I have always struggled with, in fact I still tend to focus too much of my energy on the negative things that come my way. In the process, I'm missing out on the good things in life. So from now on, less focus on the negative, make the best of every situation (even when the odds are against me), and enjoy life more.

Here's where I need your help. If you notice several posts oozing with negativity, please give me a reality check and help keep me focused on the good things in life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No problemo! Good things like the ability to shoot Wheaties out your nose?? :-D
Though letting out the negative does feel good...I'll start searching for some clay pots :-D