Sunday, December 5, 2010

HMMMMM....

It has been two weeks and 3 hours since I received that dreaded phone call that you hope you never get. The past two weeks have been such a blur and the reality that my Mom is gone and I will never see her beautiful face or hear her voice on the other end of the phone or wake up to a good morning text is finally sinking in...

Trying to do anything this weekend is a constant reminder of her and has been very difficult. I keep reminding myself that she is still with me, watching over us, but it doesn't ease the pain. I miss her so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry girl. Wish I could help. I know with Grandma, it took a while to let it sink in, not making it any easier though. Hang in there, call me anytime.
Love ya!!