Not quite sure why life is what it is and why people have to suffer as they do, but it is not my job to question God's will. I'm not quite sure what my job is through all of this, but the rock is about to crack. I am beyond exhausted, beyond stressed, and wondering how in the world things got to this point. I will get through this, no matter how difficult, and will be better and stronger for having been through all that has transpired since May 2010.
It will be a year on Monday since my mom unexpectedly left this world, and I miss her dearly. I ask her daily to give me the strength to get through another day in the battle against terminal cancer. The suffering I have witnessed is beyond what any human being should ever suffer.
Mom, if you are listening and I know you are because I have felt your comforting touch and drawn my strength from you, please intercede and ease Rob's suffering so he can rest tonight. He has been through so much the past three days, as have I. Please give me the strength I need to get through the next few days, weeks, months that are left with Rob. I know his time here is limited and he will be joining you and his dad soon, please help me be the rock my kids need.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will get through this! You are a strong woman and God has not given you more than you can handle. Know that you, Rob and the kids are being prayed for!
Post a Comment