OK...
It has been a very long time since I've been on here to post. So long, in fact, that I'm not sure what is going on and I can't seem to find the rest of my blogs. I'm still able to post, but have no clue where my previous ramblings have went. Oh well...Given the time of night, make that day, I will put that on my ever growing "To Do List" and get back to the real reason I logged on... If I could only remember. Just kidding!
Life has definitely thrown me a few curve balls over the past two years, give or take a couple months. First, there was Mr. Wonderful's cancer diagnosis, Then it was the unexpected passing of my mother. 13 months later, I sat with Mr. Wonderful as he took his last breath and left this world, a topic which I will revisit at a later time. And a couple days ago, my grandma left us to join grandpa and those who have passed before her.
In the wake of all this tragedy, I am amazed that something positive has overshadowed the grief and depression that sit at the surface just waiting to show it's ugly self (and believe me, it does surface on occasion). This "something" was quite unexpected, but has made a huge impact on my life in so many ways. Whatever the reason, where ever this path leads, I am truly grateful the opportunity presented itself. As odd as this sounds coming from me, I have to believe that those who have left this world are watching over me and the kids.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I found them...they were right here...crazy...
I knew you would! I just found your new posts!! I was behind the ball here, lol
Post a Comment