Last week, I receive an email from the hubby. It started a bit like this..."Hey, just wanted to let you know that I did the dishes!" I'm thinking this is great, one less thing for me to do when I get home. My vision of a clean sink and dishwasher unloaded faded quickly as I read the next line that went like this..."Well, I put away 80% of what was in the dishwasher and reloaded the dishwasher with about 80% of the dishes in the sink." WHAT??? 80%? And you have the balls to brag about it?
Yesterday, I get another email from the hubby. This time he has "done the laundry". So I respond with I hope you didn't dry my green sweater in the dryer. And he replies to that with, "I didn't WASH anything I just took the clothes out of the dryer and put the load from the washer IN the dryer". I come home to laundry spread in various piles of half-ass folded clothes on my bed.
Now, if I were to do 80% of the dishes, everything in the kitchen would be dirty within a week. If i only did 80% of the laundry, jackass wouldn't have clean clothes when I was done. And he wonders why he only gets sex 20% of the time...
NEWSFLASH DARLIN'! If I wasn't spending 80% of my time doing your leftover 20%, I might have a little more time for YOU!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AMEN!!
Post a Comment