Until yesterday, I was a Jimmy Buffett concert virgin! For all of you who are fans of JB and never been to a concert, this is something you must experience...SOON! For all those fans who have been to one of his shows....OMG! I hope you had as much fun as I did!
Words cannot describe the hordes of "fruitcakes" that crawl out of the woodwork to go to his concerts. Age range 0-OLD! Fun level on a scale of 1-10...100 obviously! I can sum up the Jimmy Buffett concert experience in one word, UNBELIEVEABLE! Yesterday I WAS a "Cheeseburger in Paradise'! I WAS "Wasted Away Again in Margaritaville"! And I WAS a "Fruitcake"! Good times and riches and son-of-a-bitches, I saw more than I can recall!
I don't care how old you are, there is a little Buffett in all of us!
Sorry Ang, he didn't play Boat Drinks, he was already where it was WARM! :-)
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaaawwww man! Rub it in why don't you?! :-D
Glad you had a great time....seriously jealous!!
Post a Comment