As I told you a few posts/months ago...we, rather I, remodeled our gameroom which was packed to the hilt with Packer and Red Sox memorabilia into a Tiki bar...right down to real bamboo on the walls and a thatched "roof" overlooking the sunset and lots of shit from Margaritaville. What you are seeing in this picture are the remnants of what used to be "Dogs playing poker, pool, and baseball" border. Not quite sure what the chick on TV is doing, but I promise you this picture was taken during daylight hours while the kids were home and it is not sexual in nature.
Here we have a sampling of the aforementioned Packer, Red Sox, Kentucky Derby, miscellaneous sports stuff that once hung on the wall in our game room, which is now packed into tubs and crammed into the closet in our bedroom which is home to all things we no longer use.
Here is a picture of our friends Albert and Sylvia posing in front of my finished masterpiece. If I weren't such a dumb ass when it comes to downloading pictures, there would be a better picture in place of this one. Not that this isn't a good picture, but it doesn't do my masterpiece justice, so to speak. I could add another picture, but like I said, I'm a dumb ass when it comes to downloading pictures and it would be at the beginning of this blog and would spoil the fun of forcing you to continue reading my nonsense babble about how great I think this looks! : ) Besides that, Mr. Wonderful copied the REALLY good pictures of the above masterpiece, notice I said copied not downloaded, onto the desktop which currently seems to have a viral infestation and they happen to not be backed up on disk and who prints pictures these days? Oh, that would be me...I am now caught up to July of '07 as far as printing pics and spending hours sorting and putting them in albums.
Do you realize how many pictures you take with a digital camera in a year, just because you can? A LOT LOT LOT as Rodney Carrington would say!
No comments:
Post a Comment