I have officially fallen off the weight loss wagon and I am totally pissed off at myself for doing so! I am the only one in control of the crap I shove down my throat and have no one but myself to blame. UGH!!!
With that being said, all I have to do is regain control of my impulse to eat when I am stressed. Easier said than done, but I can do this before I gain back the entire 12 pounds I lost and then some. My future is too bright to have my own self-destructive behavior create guilt and negativity. Tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow I will track everything I put in my mouth. 26 points is plenty to get me through the day. Food is not my friend. Food is not my friend. FOOD IS NOT MY FRIEND. FOOD. IS. NOT. MY. FRIEND!!
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment