Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Not Enough Coffee in the Pot
ARRRGH! It is hump day...Wednesday...middle of the week...I should be gung ho for the approaching weekend. Instead, my arse is dragging this morning. Work piling up, deadlines to meet, house a disaster...all adds up to lack of giving a shit about any of it. Solution...slam another mug of java, slap on my happy face, and make the best of the day ahead of me. Life will slow down in a couple of weeks, when school is out, and I'll have the rest of the summer to do NOTHING! Yeah, right! Well, the THOUGHT of doing nothing all summer was nice. Might be enough to get me through the next few weeks! Did I mention it was pouring rain and my normal route is down to one lane, which means take the long way around or sit in traffic? Man, this sure feels like a Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Auntie Flo knockin' on your door too?? I'm about ready to kick her out since I figured out she's been my lack of motivation problem the last few days.
Here...passing more java :-D
Post a Comment