Monday, May 26, 2008
Almost There!
What a year this has been, school year that is. I have promoted my 8th graders and have 3.5 days of school left with 6th and 7th graders. I am very much looking forward to the summer off to spend time with my own kiddos, catch up on some reading, and just plain relax! I have a whole list of things to get done this week, but for once, I'm not stressing about getting it done on time. My major tasks for the year are done, and I can actually enjoy the last couple of days with my students. Come Friday afternoon, the celebration is ON! A couple of months without lesson plans, grading papers, or keeping up w/ a whole Jr. High full of adolescent crazies deserves some time well spent with my friends...Mr. Miller, Jose, and Jack! Now...if I only had a pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment