I've been tagged, whatever that means! If my speculations are correct, and I believe they are, I'm supposed to tell six thing about myself that you may not know or something like that. Thanks, Notenoughoursinaday!
1. I have, on occasion, passed really smelly gas and not hesitated to blame it on someone else! And laughed hysterically inside when someone walks through the lingering after effects and verbalizes "OH MAN! ___________ did you do that? (Of course they aren't talking to me)
2. I had an "accident" in "Mr. Fixit's" Santa shorts and Ang gave them to him as a gift anyway!
3. Back in the day, I could cause Ang to shoot liquid substances out her nose at the drop of a dime or smartass comment out of my mouth. I still catch her off guard with a quick witted IM on occasion.
4. After 18 years, OMG! has it been that freakin' long?, I still think Jill Campbell is a BITCH!
5. I still haven't forgiven "Mr. Wonderful", after 10 years, for moving me 1158 miles (yes, I've counted) from my family and friends. I have finally adjusted, but not forgiven.
6. Although I tell "Mr. Wonderful" that I would move to Florida or Arizona or prefer to stay here, deep down, I would much prefer to be with my family and friends even with the snow and blow and cold and rain. I miss small town America and open countryside. It sure beats the snot out of fenced in back yards and neighbors so close you could reach out your windows and touch hands.
So, there are my six secrets...at least the ones I'm willing to share this time around. I don't want to scare anyone off! I'll save the "steamy" stories (don't SPEW) for another time!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment