I've been holding this one in my arsenal for a while now. Thanks to Ang over at Not Enough Hours in a Day, I'm going to have to trump her "Hamburger Anyone?" story. I'm warning you now...put down all drinks, prepare to be grossed out, and/or pee your pants laughing.
I must say that had I not met Ang second quarter, Freshman year at OU, that I might not have ever had fun! There are so many memorable times I could share like that time we stole a witch (well, we didn't actually STEAL it, we just drove the getaway car and laughed like hyenas), or peephole...toilet 120, or the chili and hot fudge cake incident or the time...Sorry, my ADD got away from me there, back to the task at hand. Hopefully, I can get through this story without my kids thinking I have COMPLETELY lost my mind!
Here goes nothing...except for a couple pair of wet panties and chocolate chunks flying....
As I recall it, remember this was many beers, I mean years ago, way before I had three kids and a dog to take care of. So, as I recall we headed out one evening to go watch Monday Night Football with friends. It was a cool, I mean cold, late Fall, Ohio night, complete with jack-o-lanterns glowing and scarecrows lining front yards. No road trip was complete without chocolate milk and Rolos, so we stopped off at Push and Shove, I mean Pick and Save, to buy our road trip necessities. Please note we should have bought some Depends and a barf bag while we were there.
Anyway, five minutes down the road, one of the best songs in the world, at least we thought so at the time, came on 95XIL or 97.9WNCI (not sure which). All I Wanna Do by Sheryl Crow. If you aren't familiar...check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0hCKGAIqU . Since my name is in the song...well, I felt obliged to sing my own off the wall lyrics to which Ang responded with her usual SPEW followed by chocolate milk pouring out her nose, which caused me to tear up immediately with laughter. Yes, it was a personal goal of mine to see how many times in 4 years I could make liquid pour out of her nose...the final count was about 923. Probably felt more like 1,000,923 to her. In fact, I bet she has spewed at least once or dribbled her pants already if she's reading.
With tears rolling down my cheeks and laughing uncontrollably while chocolate milk continues to run out of her nose, I felt it in our best interest to pull the purple Grand Am into the nearest available spot...in this case it may have been someone's driveway. Between the hysterical laughter now coming from both of us, chocolate milk running out of her nose, me choking on a ROLO and having an asthma attack, Ang puking for whatever reason, and both of us losing control of our young bladders, we ended up heading back to her grandparent's house with wet panties and chocolate stains down the front of our shirts.
We walked back in the front door of what she called home and what had become my second home by then...Grandma says, "You girls back already?" Well, ummm, yeah, for just a minute. We quick showered, changed, and once again were off for Monday Night Football. We had a hard time explaining our lateness, well...not really, being late was par for the course for us....well, at least me, but we weren't going to let a little chocolate milk, puke, and urine spoil our trip! No, we survived to create many, many more wet pants memories.
Readers beware...Chocolate Milk and Rolos Part II coming soon...until then I dare you to go out and buy some chocolate milk and Rolos...Try not to laugh!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LMAO- I swear I've been trying to dig the lyrics to the Chocolate Milk Puke song out of the depths of my brain, I just cannot FIND them!!
But the chili then choc fudge brownie delight dessert Big Boy incident...ok, I don't know if I can blog that or not! Guess I'd better draft it out just in case- Last day of the month coming up. Could wind up NaBloPoMo with a ssplosion..I mean BANG! :-D hehehe
:-D
Post a Comment