Monday, July 14, 2008

Reality TV

It's the hottest thing going right now, but when is it enough? What happened to sitcoms and evening soaps? I'd be a hypocrite to say I didn't participate in watching them myself. My favorites being Biggest Loser, Don't Forget the Lyrics, What Not to Wear, Clean House, and the hysterical Wipeout and they brought back Gladiators...ok, so maybe I have a problem! Are our own lives so pathetic that we have to vicariously live through others? Some food for thought!

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was glad to see Gladiators come back also, we use to watch that all the time, but I think I preferred the original version. I don't care to watch the new one.

Though we do tend to watch other job-related though I guess still considered reality TV stuff like Deadliest Catch, Ax Men and Ice Road Truckers. We do watch those quite often.