Today in Texas it is hotter than...
A= 101 degrees, you just watched the weather! (my brainiac, takes everything literally)
B= hot tamales...tamales are hot, right? (my blond child, true blond at that, in every sense of the phrase)
H= a Texas fire! (said with an exaggerated, very slow...Tayks-ass fa-ar...my only true Texan)
Mr. Wonderful= 40 hells! (he's not diggin' the heat...at ALL)
Me=
... *bleep*! (and I mean the four letter *bleep*)
...than it needs to be! (because I've already showered twice today and a sweaty mess again)
...killer, heartburn chili we used to make in college. (if only my bowels could handle that degree of spice these days...YUM!)
...can it get any hotter? (good gawd, I don't know how...guess I'll find out over the next three days of 106-107 degree highs with humidity pushing 40%)
How would you finish this statement? It is hotter than...
You know...maybe I'll do a give away to the response that makes me laugh the hardest. I've got some garage sale stuff left. Second thought, wouldn't want to pawn off my junk on my faithful readers. Scrap that idea, but feel free to leave your response. I'll need all the laughs I can get until about next May when school is out!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hotter than Cledus's nose hairs after the lazy, slack-ass bastard finally got around to inspecting/unclogging our toilet in 120!!
:-D How was that??
My other thoughts of "hot" aren't fit to print/type/post on your blog hehehe
Aw man, I meant to add "after chili night" in there..Dang.
Post a Comment