Finally! A day that Mr. Wonderful went into the office to work!! Fortunately, for me, he will be at the office for the rest of the week...YAY!...his boss is in town!! With him at work, I was able to get up and enjoy my coffee without the interruption of "where's my cup?" or "could you come here and talk to me for a minute?" or "are you on the computer again?", I was also able to sit in my PJs until about 5 minutes ago when I decided to get off my ass and get dressed, and I have started laundry and finished my embroidery project. I've also fed kids and swapped dishwasher in there too, but all without being told to do so! See, I'm a big girl! Things get done when Mr. Wonderful isn't here telling me what I need to do and when I need to do it and how to do it "the right way" (snarl). It all gets done at my pace and how I want to do it...end of day result is the same, except I'm not a bitch because I have been treated like a child all day! I'm also not mentally exhausted from catering to him all day! There is my spiel for the day on how bad Mr. Wonderful sucks!
On to bigger and better things...like the size of my ass! See previous post for more detail than you will ever want to know. I decided that I would go back on my LA weightloss plan to drop the extra weight I gained from eating too many delicious cheeseburgers last year. The first two days consist of eating only green veggies and protein and a cleansing drink and 10 glasses of water with a limit of 12 oz of caffeine per day. Which is plenty to eat since it is unlimited, but day one with 12 oz of coffee to kick start my day when I'm use to at least a pot of coffee in the morning followed by Diet Coke by noon and iced tea in the evening....OH MAN! Wasn't hungry, but damn sure had a headache screaming for Mt. Dew intravenously by 4pm! Day two was a busy day and I didn't have time to cook any of my frozen veggies and I had ate all the salad I had chopped up the day before, so I resorted to the 3 lb of celery I had bought at Sam's and chopped up...by the end of the day I was almost certain that I was going to shit a stock of celery and a jar of peanut butter the next time the urge hit. Fortunately, it all worked out and I made it through the worst part of detox and dropped 5 pounds! Now I get to eat actual food until I have reached my goal of 15 more pounds. The good thing about this plan is plenty of fruits and veggies (three each per day), 2 proteins, 2 starches, 1 dairy, 1 fat, and 2 protein bars to curb the sugar craving and I get my coffee and tea back and diet soda after a week...now if I can just resist temptation for the next 6-7 weeks I should reach my goal by mid to end of July and back in all those cute clothes that were starting to get a bit tight! There is also a conversion for beer and other beverages...bonus!! That's not to say I won't splurge on occasion, but I've done it before, I can do it again! I just need to go cook up my food and portion it out for the next few days...as soon as I'm done here!
Onto other business...I think I hold the record for the number of times I have been rear-ended in TX. Yesterday's incident brings the count to 5! (if you count the go cart one...stupid little prick!) Here's how it happened...I was driving along minding my own damn business when I came upon a red light at which I stopped. The clouds overhead had just put down a light sprinkle, enough to make the road wet. When the light turned green, I began to cross the intersection when out of nowhere coming toward me on the wrong side of the street comes a Police SUV with lights and sirens. Since I had no idea if he was coming out onto the the road I was crossing or what the hell was going on, I stopped to yield to him, which I think is the law. He turned right before the intersection. I pressed on the gas and began moving when I heard a familiar sound. WTF??? OH SHIT!!! DON'T TELL ME I JUST GOT REAR-ENDED AGAIN!! ^%$# MR. WONDERFUL IS GOING TO BE PISSED!! STUPID BLEEPING COP!! (No offense to our law enforcement, I was just freaking out a bit!) We pulled over and we both got out of our vehicles and apologized profusely as we checked for damage. Fortunately, the bump wasn't hard enough to cause damage to either vehicle or injury to drivers or passengers! WOOHOOO, chalk one up to going to church a few times this year! I didn't have to explain to Mr. Wonderful how the bumper of my vehicle was once again destroyed and that I needed 8 months of therapy on my back and neck...what a relief! Testimony to the fact that good deeds eventually pay off!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment