Saturday, June 7, 2008
Too many spirits....
After a week home with kids on summer break, last night I was ready for a break! We had family and friends over for pizza and beverages...which led to me sleeping until 12:45pm today. I couldn't tell you the last time I slept that late, I think I was still in school myself. A combination of some fruity cocktails from Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville menu and a dozen or so Jell-o shots later, I was feeling no pain at least not until I woke up. I still have a headache. A true sign of getting older. I recall the days I could put away three times that much and get up and go to work at 6am. Oh well, such is life. I'd rather get up early and sip coffee and catch up on the local news or read than to feel like a piece of day old dog shit all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment