Oh man! Mr. Wonderful decided to take a "sick day" today. He is about to drive me up the freakin' wall!! He already works from home two days a week, which makes it difficult to keep three kiddos contained while he is working and on conference calls all day, but to take a sick day the first week I have off for summer vacation...OUTRAGEOUS!! There should be laws against men being home for more than 2 days a week!
Already today he has nitpicked about computer use, fingerprints on the TV, an unused Q-tip on the bathroom counter, housework that hasn't been done, kids sleeping past 10, the fact that the coffee auto brewed at 7 and he didn't get up until 8:15...and the list goes on and it isn't even noon yet! SIGH! All the things that would get done at my own pace during the course of the day while he was at the office have now been expedited to the top of my priority list and my motivation to do any of it flushed down the shitter.
I finally convinced him to go to Wally World to get me a bag of potting soil, gourd seeds, and a new trellis. Hopefully he gets seriously distracted for a few hours so I can mentally prepare for tomorrow's work-from-home day and do nothing until he calls to let me know he is on his way home at which time I bust my ass to tidy up and look like I have been busy the whole time he was gone. :-)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment