Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

First of all... WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE REMIND ME IT WAS FRIDAY THE 13TH?? I went all day, until 6:30 pm, before I remembered it was the 13th and it happened to be FRIDAY!! I'm not the superstitious type , I have always considered 13 my lucky number, I walk under ladders, and I put umbrellas up inside buildings...but the one thing I won't do is split a friendship! You know, when you are walking with someone and come to a pole or divided door...I always let the other person go first and I follow behind. I know, silly!

In honor of my lucky number, here are 13 things about my day...

1. Mr. Wonderful worked at the office today and will be late getting home!
2. I had 2 hours of quiet reading time this morning before the kids woke up!
3. I stayed in my PJs until 1pm!
4. I took my kids out for a fun shopping day!
5. We had dinner out at CiCi's and I ate way too much! So much for the diet.
6. At last count, there were 15 tattles in my "tattle jar"!
7. I learned that my 6 year-old can spell "liar" and "stupid" by sounding out the words!
8. I learned that my soon to be 10 year-old can't spell worth a hooey!
9. I had a slight case of road rage when some jackass failed to YIELD!!! One of these days...
10. The USPS trains their employees to move at the pace of a sloth in order to annoy the general public! True story!
11. I only spent $19 and some odd cents in WalMart!
12. It took $87.23 to fill up my gas tank at $3.92/gal!
13. After filling my tank, my fuel gauge reads EMPTY and my check engine light is on! Yes, the gas is still there, but I'm sure another sensor has gone bad. I had the same part replaced two years ago, same symptoms. Not a big deal!

Happy Friday the 13th to all and to all a good night! :-)

No comments: