One would think that after 12+ years in a relationship that one would not be surprised by the other's inability to "fix" things...
My plan to get up early, knock out the cleaning duties before kids woke and started wreaking havoc, run to Wally-hell for a few birthday party items, and back in time to watch days and read blogs the rest of the afternoon have been SHOT! Mr. Wonderful walks out to leave for work and comes right back in with "guess I'm working from home today...battery is dead...that's what that clicking sound is when I turn the key, right?" Yeah, normally.
30 min and a plethora of obscenities later...I can't get the bleeeep bleeeep bleeeepin' battery out of the bleeeeep bleeeeeeeeeepin' truck (too early to cuss). He continues on about how the manual is "800 pages long and no where does it tell you how to get the bleeep bleeep bleeep bleeepin battery out". So I asked if he needed my help. "I don't know...!" I followed him to the garage. While he is flipping through owners manual, I'm like did you try taking this bolt off that is holding the battery in? "I can't can't get to the bleep bleep bleepin thing." Did you try a ratchet? Mr. Wonderful fuming by this point proceeds to find a ratchet and struggles with finding the right size socket, huffed when I told him 3/8 and it worked had the battery out in a matter of 2 minutes, after I had to tell him I thought he was tightening instead of loosening. The old righty tighty, lefty loosey.
So Mr. Wonderful headed off to Wally-hell to get a new battery. We will see how he does getting the battery back in...update to come!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment